Capsule Hotel Policies and Rules.
- Our Hotel is open 24/7.
- You can check-in any time AFTER 1.00 pm.
- Check out time BY 12.00 hours (noon).
- A valid PHOTO-ID (e.g. Drivers license, Passport) will be required during check-in. You will be asked to
fill in the form and make a full payment at the time of check-in.
- We reserve the right to terminate any booking or refuse the stay in our hotel if no valid PHOTO-ID is provided.
- Cash or bank card payments are accepted. All payments must be paid in full advance at the time of check-in.
- We do not refund any payments made at the time of check-in. We do not refund the payment for the rest of
the stay if you shorten your booking during your stay.
- If you would like to extend your stay we reserve the right to refuse if no rooms are available.
- Our guests are obliged to leave the keys at the reception every time they leave the hotel.
- Smoking or alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited in our hotel.
- Any damage made by guest will be charged according to hotel's price-list.
- We charge 200 soms for the loss of the key, 200 soms for the broken dishes, 500 soms and 700 soms for the
damage or loss of a small and a big towel respectively.
- We aks our guests to behave appropriately and with discretion at all times, respectful of the hotel environment
and staff, as well as of other guests. Quiet hours: 10 pm – 9 am.
- Eating or drinking inside the capsules are striclty prohibited. You can store food and drinks in the kitchen
- Please use the capsule's sockers for mobile devices chargers only.
- Please use earplugs or earphones each time you watch TV inside the capsule.
- Please don't leave dirty dishes in the kitchen.
- If you would like to use our washing machine please ask the receptionist for help. Please do not switch on
the washing machine yourself.
- Only Hotel's customers are allowed to get inside the capsules.
- We do not take any responsibility for failure of electric power, water, gas or other utility services, or
any collpase of building strutures, etc.